- For Season pass rates, under walking pass regulars aged between 18-54 years have to pay $1100;
- seniors aged 55 years and above pay $850;
- ladies aged 18 years and above pay $550;
- juniors aged below 17years and below pay $300 from Monday to Friday.
- For Cart Pass the charge is $450;
- for a Range only, that’s $300; Range with playing pass is $150;
- Family (immediate) Range pass is $500.
Please bear in mind that the Range Pass is purchased separately from the playing pass.
For the Cambridge Golf Course Green fees the Monday to Friday walking 18
Hole rates are as follows:
- for a regular fee, it costs $22;
- for seniors aged 55 years and above, the cost is $17;
- Juniors aged 17 years and below, it’s $17;
- ladies fee is $17;
- twilight fee is $17 after 2:00 pm. For 12 Hole Rates, the regular fee is $25;
- Seniors aged 55 years and above pay a fee of $21;
- Junior’s aged 17 and below pay $21;
- Ladies fee is $15.
Specifically for Saturday, Sunday, and holidays the 18 Hole Rates are as follows;
- walking $27;
- riding $39;
- twilight fee is $33 after 2:00 pm.
The 12Hole rates include a walking and riding fee of $12 and $29 respectively.